The summertime shower on the dacha plot is regarded as the No. 2 structure, as the first in importance is the outside toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complex, but this a trifle as the choice and installation of a plastic container to get the shower at the dacha will bring a whole lot of difficulty. How to handle these nuances by themselves, we will now attempt to comprehend. With or without heating
Before you opt for a tank to the shower from the country need to decide on its performance. On whether this plastic container is going to soon be equipped with heating system, depends on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and handy to utilize would be a heated shower tank, working on electricity. Needless to say, and without linking to electricity this tank may be utilized, however in this is actually the comfort of carrying water procedures. If the sun did not have time to warm water, then this problem can readily be solved with electricity. It is convenient to install a tank with heating system, in the event the shower will be utilised in early spring and late fall. Hot summer days, the water in the tank will be heated by sunlight, so during this period, the heating is simply not comprised.
- A vinyl tank without heating is a normal tank, like a barrel mounted on the roof of a shower house. The water from the tank is heated from the sun. In other words, when the weather is overcast and rainy, it is possible to take just a refreshing shower or refuse to wash whatsoever. Tanks without heating is appropriate to spend the event the cabin is visited very rarely, and then just in summer.
The most important difference between these tanks only installed heating component. Shape, volume, and color of this product can be extremely different. It is essential that any selected tank had a wide neck, easy to pour water also has been firmly connected to the roof of the shower home.
Tip: Flat black aquariums are all powerful. A massive part of a thin coating of water is heated quicker by sunlight. Dark walls of this tank draw the sun’s beams, plus the water in the tank doesn’t blossom.
Design features of vinyl shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks such as summer houses are particularly popular with customers for Many reasons;
- A special composition of plastic is used to make the tanks, which raises the product’s lifespan for 30-50 decades. At precisely the identical point, plastic tanks for summer showers have been characterized by a moderate price, light weight and ease of setup. All you need to do is assemble the shower box, and correct the tank on top instead of the roof.
- In the manufacture of shower tanks, many producers utilize food-grade polyethylene, which does not detract from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material guarantees that the security of water even during long-term storage. Plastic doesn’t corrode under all conditions, which can’t be said about alloy.
When choosing a plastic tank should be aware that the tanks without electrical heating most frequently are created in volume from 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are created in the shape of drums having a quantity of 50 to 130 gallons of water. Horizontal heated tanks are often created for 200 gallons of liquid. In any design, water is poured in buckets through a wide neck or by pump.
Polycarbonate shower for state homes with their own hands
Rarely does anybody in the dacha build a funding shower made from brick or cinder block. Usually its use is limited to three summertime and after that during the planting of their vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For this brief period it’s sufficient to build a light cabin in some other sheet material. Not a bad alternative is really a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate having a living area, which is not tricky to design and create yourself. Why it is better to select polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is only one substance to get a dacha shower. For this particular case with success will suit the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we chose to stop just on this gorgeous and durable stuff.
Let us consider the advantage of using polycarbonate for cladding the shower along with other similar materials:
- If the benefits of polycarbonate have persuaded you, then let us proceed to another phase of building a bathtub for dacha.
- A few important tips Concerning the development of the look of a Nation shower using a changing room
Even such a simple construction, as a shower from polycarbonate for dacha demands the creation of this project. It’s not essential to develop complex drawings, and a simple strategy could be retrieved out. Here you need to immediately decide for yourself what you need to construct a shower. Very quickly you can make a lightweight stall and just put it on the floor. More complex in the production of shower to the base with warm water heating, but such a style will probably survive longer. Moreover, in a dacha shower you’ll be able to bathe in the cold.
- Construction of a dacha shower begins with determining its location. It is necessary to mention that the tank should be continuously filled with water. Doing this in buckets from afar is embarrassing and difficult. It is better to put the shower stall close to the water intake.
- If the dacha shower will bathe a great deal of people, it needs to be placed as close as possible to the cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha bath near the cesspool will definitely save on laying sewer pipes, but it is desirable not to attract the stall nearer to the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On hot days, awful smells from the sewer system will permeate the shower, making an unpleasant air while bathing.
- The water from the tank during a summer shower is heated by the sun. The stall must be put in the sunniest area, where there is not any shade in the trees and tall constructions.
- Within the shower stall and changing room from polycarbonate should provide light, so you can bathe during the night. Only it’s necessary to think about that the lights need to have a high degree of protection against water. It is best to place shower cabins on the rear of the home. Here are nearest to the sewer, water source instead of far to pull on the electric cable for lighting.
- Determined by the place of the place of this summer shower, start to make a scheme of the cottage itself from polycarbonate. Originally it had been determined that the backyard shower will probably be together with the changing room. In this case, the diameter of the layout tends to turn out 1 m, and the span – 1,6 m. If the owners are obese individuals, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker room is better to increase 1.2 m.
- Inside the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, in addition to tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet shoes and clothes toolbuild.ru.
- If desirable, the dressing area can be coordinated from the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure individually install additional racks, to that fasten sheets of polycarbonate. The dimensions of this pre-bath depends on the tastes of the owner. Sometimes cottagers build bigger pre-baths where, as well as the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Indoors there are seats and a table.
- The whole height of this shower cabin from ground to roof is at least 2.2 m. along with the tank it could achieve 2.5 m, and even higher. The height in the shower stall will be reduced. Section of this distance below will take a wooden menu, along with the top will probably hang out a watering can with a faucet not less than 15 cm.
Given all these variables, on a sheet of paper sketches the scheme of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing area, and then proceed into its construction.