As it was mentioned before, videos are crucial for getting high-value users. Images and words simply can’t capture the essence of your trivia game as well as videos.
If you’re wondering how engaged the players are, you need to measure stickiness. It’s a KPI that tells you how loyal the players are i.e. how many players play each day. Generally speaking, if a game has ASL of 7 minutes or more, it means it’s doing well. Classic game genres are also the top performers for this genre.
Simply text everyone the link to your personal game room and you’re ready to go. Are you one of those fans of the Harry Potter series who thinks they know every conceivable detail about every character, location, spell, and Hogwarts class? Or maybe you’re looking for a magical twist on classic games like Pong or Ski Free? Role-playing and strategy games have the most in-game purchases out of all genres, which makes their ARPDAU very high – up to $0.30. However, in-app purchases are still a valid and effective monetization method. But you need to encourage players to spend more, whether it’s by push notifications, reminders, or better offers.
In general, ARPPU has been dropping year over year because more and more games are going the in-game ad monetization route instead of in-app purchases. The goal of every developer is to successfully monetize their game. Naturally, knowing how much users spend on games is crucial. The key to improving stickiness and keeping the players engaged is fresh content – it’s what keeps them interested.
- The researchers set out to examine the effectiveness of games and simulations in the learning experience, and immediately encounter the first challenge, which relates to a lack of clear empirical evidence on the issue .
- The ability to maintain sustained attention on a task without being distracted by the environment or his own thoughts is essential for learning.
- The scientific field is too extensive and requires further investigation.
- Furthermore, there is currently no formal policy framework or guidelines recommended by governments or educational institutions on the adoption of games and simulations in education.
- It allows one to concentrate on the task without being distracted.
- This is the case for many countries in Europe, the US, and Australia, where it is the responsibility of the instructor or institution to incorporate games into the curriculum.
Word games have the highest day 7 user retention – up to 20%. When a game has very low user retention after day 1, it means it either needs to be completely redeveloped or scrapped. In fact, it is common practice for many game studios to kill games that retain less than 30% of users after the first day. Day 1 user retention is a KPI that will reveal that to you. To help you benchmark your mobile game, I have put together themost important trivia game statistics.All the data is fresh and comes from GameAnalytics. This will be a lesson in what not to do when marketing a trivia game. In this case, the question is about who is the greatest basketball player retro emulators of all time.
The Game Of Life
This is a clever question to put in the ad for several reasons. There’s no clear objective answer – it’s based more on personal opinions. But that’s good because it grabs the attention of the users. While it’s easier to acquire users for a trivia game that’s based on a popular show/brand, it’s still crucial to run video ads. Based on the hit TV game show, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is a highly successful trivia game with millions of users.